Back to Children & Family Services

Bicycle Helmets
Child Care
Am I Eligible for Child Care Assistance?
Child Care Forms
Finding Child Care
How to Become a Child Care Provider
Parent Notes
Provider Information
Summer Program (W.A.S.P.)
Child Safety Seats
Children's School Shoes
Parenting/Home Visits
Welcome Baby

Providers Information

August Provider Notes

Provider Payment Regulations Prezi


**Reminder to Child Care Providers: It is the responsibility of the provider to submit the completed attendance voucher to H.R.N. no later than 5:00 p.m. on the 5th day of the month, after the care was provided.  Vouchers received after the 5th of the month will not be processed or paid until the next month. If the 5th of the month falls on a weekend or a holiday, vouchers will be accepted the next working day. Vouchers that are received more than one month late may not be paid.

The Human Response Network takes seriously its contract with child care providers, and will make every attempt to make timely payments for services rendered. However, from time to time, because of situations such as a State Budget impasse, payments to providers may be delayed. Providers will be notified as far in advance as possible if a payment will be late.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2019 Human Response Network. All Rights Reserved | Design, Developed, and Deployed by ProjectA, Inc.